INFORMATION ON THE TREATMENT OF PERSONAL DATA
The Z TECH SRL agency, through its legal representative, with its headquarters in Valdobbiadene (TV), Street Val dei Faveri n. 24 (from here on out “Controller”), as the Treatment Controller, informs that, pursuant to the article 13 of the EU Regulation n. 2016/679 (from here on out “GDPR”), your personal data will be processed in the following ways and for the following purposes.
- Treatment Controller
The treatment controller processes the identifying personal data (for example: name, last name, fiscal code, date and place of birth, address, mobile number, email), from here on out only “data”, possibly communicated by you. The website doesn’t use any kind of cookies and therefore, it neither processes navigation data of the users.
- Legal basis and purpose of the processing
The processing of the provided Personal Data will happen to reflect specific requests, received through the compilation of the dedicated contact form.
The conferral of data is necessary; failing this, it won’t be possible to provide the requested informations.
- Methods of treatment and Data retention period
The processing of your Personal Data is made through the operations indicated in article 4 n. 2) GDPR and precisely: gathering, registration, organization, storage, consultation, elaboration, modification, selection, extraction, use, limitation, communication, cancellation, and destruction of data. Your Personal Data are mainly processed with the help of electronic/ digital and manual resources.
The Controller will process personal data for a period of time necessary to fulfil the aforesaid purposes, if he doesn’t need to store them for a longer period of time to ensure, exert, or defend a right in the court of law or anytime the judicial authorities perform their function.
- Categories of addresses of personal data
Within the limits and always considering the purposes of paragraph 2), to guarantee the specific carrying out and for functional reasons, your personal data might be communicated, other than to the responsible and/or sub-responsible of the processing (if nominated) and to the subjects who act under the authority of them or of the Controller (employees and internal properly educated collaborators), to Entities and Public Institutions, to the subjects whose communication of data is required by the law, by a regulation or by a community legislation to fulfil an order by the legal authority, as well as other potential subjects, in the cases explicitly expected by the law, or again if the communication is necessary for the protection of the controller in a legal base.
In any case, you may ask to be updated about data concerning responsible and sub-responsible, potentially nominated, forwarding a written request to the contact information in the following point 7.
The website of Z TECH S.R.L. (www.zeta-tech.eu) doesn’t use any kind of cookie.
- Rights of the interested subject
In the quality of Interested Subject, you will have the right provided in the articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 20, and 21 of the GDPR and precisely the rights of:
- ACCESS: the interest subject has the right to obtain by the Treatment Controller the confirmation of the potential processing of his/her personal data, and in this case, to obtain the access to those personal data, to the information concerning the purposes of the processing, the categories of the processed data, the addressees or the categories of addressees, the retention period (if possible), the right of rectification, of cancellation, of limitation, of opposition and of claim to a controller authority;
- b) RECTIFICATION: the interested subject has the right to obtain by the Treatment Controller the rectification of his/her uncorrected personal data, without unjustified delay;
- c) CANCELLATION (“right of oblivion”): the interested subject has the right to obtain by the Treatment Controller the cancellation of data concerning him/her, without unjustified delay in the cases expected by article 17 of the GDPR;
- d) PROCESSING LIMITATION: the interested subject has the right to obtain by the Treatment Controller the processing limitation of data concerning him/her when the hypothesis referred to in article 18 of the GDPR;
- e) DATA PORTABILITY: the interest subject has the right to receive in a structured, common used and readable by an automatic device format the Personal Data concerning him/her, as well as transmit those Data to a different treatment controller, in the cases and within the limits of the article 20 of the Regulation;
- f) OPPOSITION: the interest subject has the right to oppose to the processing of his/her Personal Data in the cases expected by article 21 of the GDPR;
- g) CLAIM: he interest subject has the right ton revoke consent previously provided to the Controller at any time. The withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent previously given;
- h) LODGE A COMPLAINT TO THE CONTROLLER AUTHORITY (ITALIAN PRIVACY GUARANTOR).
- Procedures for the exercise of any right
You may exercise your rights at any time sending:
- a certified letter to Z TECH S.R.L. with its headquarters in Valdobbiadene (TV), Street Val dei Faveri n. 24
- a email to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org