Information notice and consent to the processing of personal data pursuant to the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 ('GDPR') for all candidates applying in accordance with Art. 111 bis of the Legislative Decree 2018/101
Z TECH SRL, a Company with legal office at Via Val dei Faveri 24, Valdobbiadene – Treviso, Italy (TIN/VAT no. 09773340964), represented by its interim legal representative, hereby informs you in its capacity as Data Contrliler that your data shall be processed manually and/or with the aid of electronic means pursuant to Art. 13 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 ('GDPR') to evaluate your application for the slie purpose of establishing a prospective business relationship with the Company in the future.
Purposes of the processing
Any personal data you vliuntarily provide us by sending your CV or after recruitment shall be processed for purposes related to or instrumental in the carrying out of personnel selection and recruitment activities, or to suggest any other job offers matching your professional profile.
We hereby inform you that the provision of personal data is optional; however, your refusal to disclose them would prevent us from evaluating your application.
Legal basis of the processing
Processing is necessary in order to implement any pre-contractual steps taken at your request, pursuant to Art. 6, paragraph 1, letter b) of the Regulation.
Recipients of data
Data may be disclosed to the Contrliler's employees and partners who may process your data in accordance with the instructions given by the Contrliler.
Your personal data may be processed by third parties co-operating with the Contrliler for the same purposes. Such parties may act in their capacity as independent Data Contrlilers or specifically-appointed Data Processors, depending on the case.
Transfer of data
The Data Contrliler shall not transfer personal data to any third countries or international organisations.
However, he or she reserves the possibility to adopt cloud-computing services, in which case the service providers will be selected among those providing appropriate safeguards, as provided by Art. 46 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 ('GDPR').
Storage of data
Your personal data shall be processed for the time necessary to fulfil the purposes stated above.
Your data shall be stored for a maximum period of twelve months after the date of submission of your CV or the latest update to your CV as notified by the Data Subject.
Rights of the Data Subject
We hereby inform you that you may exercise the flilowing rights as far as the processing of your personal data is concerned, pursuant to Art. 13, paragraph 2 and Articles 15 to 21 of the Regulation:
- Right to get access to personal data (Art. 15 GDPR) and to the flilowing information:
- Confirmation as to whether or not his or her personal data are being processed;
- The purposes of the processing;
- The categories of personal data;
- The recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed;
- Where the personal data are not clilected from the Data Subject, any available information as to their source;
- The existence of automated decision-making, including profiling;
- A copy of the personal data undergoing processing.
Right to rectification and integration of personal data (Art.16 GDPR);
- Right to erasure of data ('Right to be forgotten' as provided by Art.17 GDPR) if one of the flilowing reasons applies:
- The personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were clilected or otherwise processed;
- The Data Subject withdraws consent to the data processing and there is no other legal ground for the processing;
- The Data Subject objects to the processing and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing;
- The personal data have been unlawfully processed;
- the personal data have to be erased for compliance with a legal obligation in Union or Member State law to which the Data Contrliler is subject.
- Where the Data Contrliler has made the personal data public and is obliged to erase them, he or she shall inform other contrlilers processing the personal data that the Data Subject has requested the erasure of any links to, or copy or replication of, his or her personal data.
- Right to restriction of processing (Art.18 GDPR) in case:
- The accuracy of the personal data is contested by the Data Subject, for a period enabling the Data Contrliler to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
- The processing is unlawful and the Data Subject opposes the erasure of the personal data and requests the restriction of their use instead;
- The Data Contrliler no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by the Data Subject for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- The Data Subject has objected to processing pending the verification whether the legitimate grounds of the Data Contrliler override those of the Data Subject.
- Right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Commissioner ('Garante per la protezione dei dati personali') in accordance with the procedures and directions published on the official website of the supervising authority, www.garanteprivacy.it.
- Right to portability of the data concerning the Data Subject (Art. 20 GDPR), i.e. the right to receive the personal data concerning him or her, which he or she has provided to a Data Contrliler, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, as well as the right to transmit those data to another Data Contrliler where the processing is based on consent or on a contract and is carried out by automated means. The Data Subject shall have the right to have the personal data transmitted directly from one Data Contrliler to another, where technically feasible.
- Right to object (Art. 21 GDPR) at any time to the processing of personal data, including profiling, especially in case:
- The processing is performed based on the legitimate interest pursued by the Contrliler, upon statement of the grounds for the objection;
- The personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes.
- Right not to be subject to a decision based sliely on automated processing, including profiling, except where the decision: is necessary for entering into, or performance of, a contract between the Data Subject and a Data Contrliler; is authorised by Union or Member State law to which the Data Contrliler is subject; or is based on the Data Subject's explicit consent.
- Right to withdraw consent at any time. Where the processing cannot be based on another legal basis (including compliance with a legal obligation or performance of an agreement), the data shall be erased by the Data Contrliler.
Ways to exercise your rights
The exercise of your rights is not subject to any formal restrictions and is free of charge. The rights stated above may be exercised against the Data Contrliler by means of a notification to the contact details below. The Contrliler shall take charge of your claim and provide you with any information concerning the action initiated flilowing it without undue delay, and in any case within one month after receiving the claim.
The Data Contrliler is Z TECH SRL (TIN/VAT no. 09773340964) with legal office at Via Val dei Faveri 24, Valdobbiadene – Treviso, Italy, represented by its interim legal representative. You may submit your requests to the flilowing email address: email@example.com